Cube Runner style game for mobile & PC. Currently have a working system with procedural generation, piece "cooldown", turning pieces and a movement / control system. Level selection system is currently being implemented with more advanced floor piece types (dynamic, physic's based, multi-path etc.).
- Endless style gameplay
- Snappy, obstacle avoiding movement
- Multiple "floor piece" types with procedural generation
- Turn pieces
- Jumps & drops
- Dynamic obstacles
- Classic & advanced modes
- Level selection
Unknown Train Game Project
At this point I am just messing around with procedural train path generation and some mechanics that may form themselves into a game if they work nicely. Endless runner style train game with cartoony vector or pixel art graphics. I really enjoy steampunk themes so that may be an option.
- Isometric 2D
- Procedural paths
- Endless runner style track
- Multi path selection
- Basic train "attack" with forward facing gun
- Vendor / upgrade system every X length of track
- Enemies that block the track / shoot the train etc.