Efficient, cache friendly entity component system based game engine. Built using SFML in C++.
- Extremely cache efficient entity component system
- Excellent 2D game development support
- Clean, handle based memory access for components and objects
- Scene manager system
- Custom math library for advanced algorithms (collisions, utility, random numbers etc.)
- Efficient spacial hash map and quad tree implementations
Engine demonstrated with the implementation of the 2D board game "Pentago".
There is also a spacial hash map demo which shows off the efficient computation of several thousand objects on screen at once.
See my blog post for further information regarding the Entity Component System.